Not good at math and...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98jdmcivic

Active Military
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Not sure I really care how the math is actually performed but when you add a ramp it multiples the fun!

Video to come later on.

20190709_104534.jpg

Oh, it's not that bad. Looks to be about the same departure angle as the one I built
IMG_0785.jpg

And I let my daughter launch off of it on the low setting from time to time so you'll be fine.
IMG_8814.PNG

It's not the only thing it multiplies ?
Your statement is confirmed. Broke a shock bolt and end on the Kraton and the pillow ball pulled out of the steering block on the Outcast. Luckily had some new ones on hand.
You have to multiply the angle of the dangle by the number of wing mounts you've broken to find the correct answer ?
When do the bent shock towers factor in?
That thing's aimed at the moon! :oops::LOL:;)
Yes, I thought it was a bit steep...but it launches great! Got backflip over a 20ft flower bed full of banana plants.
You hit that ramp at high speed you might as well just say goodbye and forget about it for a few days. Then come back and maybe it’ll hit the ground.
It does get some huge air, even in stock form.
You hit that ramp at high speed you might as well just say goodbye and forget about it for a few days. Then come back and maybe it’ll hit the ground.
It does get some huge air, even in stock form.
Oh, it's not that bad. Looks to be about the same departure angle as the one I built
View attachment 42693

And I let my daughter launch off of it on the low setting from time to time so you'll be fine.
View attachment 42694
Yours is legit! I was worried mine wouldn't hold up with two 6s rigs hitting it. All i could find around my parents house were two old 12ft 2x4s to cut up for bracing. Seemed to work.
Mission complete! First the flower bed, tomorrow the front porch.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back