Not much into Crawlers but wow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty cool, reminds me when I went off roading with my brother. He let air out of the tires. Nice thing is he has a built in air compressor some were on the underside of his jeep.

IMG_20210613_100842529.jpg

Crawling seemed boring until I tried one 2 minutes later I bought one
Yeah, looks like ima need a second Mortgage since I joined here 😜 j/k

Maybe a rich girlfriend would be less paperwork maybe
Mhhh 🤔 yeah.. Going on a cruise this year by myself..
I heard some rich women on the boat 🛥

I used to watch Crawlers for years on YT. And i just didn't understand the hoopla. Dam things are as slow as crap. Watched G6 events and all Comping etc. Then I downloaded the Rule book and different classes there are. Still kind of laughed at it.
Then one day, I just pulled the plug on an Axial scx10.2 Trail Honcho RTR. A sale going on. I got it, stared at it, for days driving it in my living room.
Boy was I so disappointed. I thought it was such a waste of my money.
Then I started watching Scale builders Guild, and got the bug to modding it understanding the chassis etc, tires and all. Next thing I got $1k into this thing. I got the bug. And it climbs like a spider. My son wanted one. An Axial RTR Deadbolt. Then I got a freebie TRX4 from a guy who lost interest in his. I was always fixing it for him, He had no clue. Cost him a bunch. He always broke the stupidist things. He just gave it to me. I would never have had a TRX otherwise. Just me. I have 3 Crawlers now and love them. Great for trails, through streams, Snow storms etc. Cheap to maintain.
Hardly break at all. Because they run so dam slow. A good thing. But no substitute for fast bashing. A different realm of RC.
But nice to change things up once in a while. Yeah I like to collect toys.:LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back