Not really a problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crimsonfancy

A guy that won't give up easily.
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Notorious
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
unless it happens every single day for me. lol
Am I hooked on new rigs or upgrades and spares?
Or maybe just new packages in general... This smaller sized haul, I didn't remember a single purchase and the one I need most wasn't included. lol Tomorrow is another day.
Also, no LHS for me that deals Arrma.

I signed up for USPS informed delivery so I know when packages will arrive. Also registered with UPS. But yeah waiting for the mailman or the big brown truck the anticipation kills me sometimes and you feel like a kid waiting on Christmas to open your packages. My Santa wears shorts and delivers year round :LOL: plus doesn't care if I am naughty or nice :ROFLMAO:

Or maybe just new packages in general... This smaller sized haul, I didn't remember a single purchase and the one I need most wasn't included. lol Tomorrow is another day.

View attachment 33286
I pick mine up at the post office, not because they don't deliver to my house, more because my wife need not know just how many packages I receive each week/month. The lady at the post office now texts me when my stuff gets there. First name basis and all.

View attachment 33286
The greatest part of my day, incoming!!!

I pick mine up at the post office, not because they don't deliver to my house, more because my wife need not know just how many packages I receive each week/month. The lady at the post office now texts me when my stuff gets there. First name basis and all.
Understood.

I signed up for USPS informed delivery so I know when packages will arrive. Also registered with UPS. But yeah waiting for the mailman or the big brown truck the anticipation kills me sometimes and you feel like a kid waiting on Christmas to open your packages. My Santa wears shorts and delivers year round :LOL: plus doesn't care if I am naughty or nice :ROFLMAO:
I signed up for all 3 USPS, UPS and Fedex, I get text messages no matter who it ships through.

I seem to get a lot of "surprise" packages from China. I just ordered a little wltoys A969 while it was on sale for $50 at gearbest to play with on practice days a the indoor carpet track.
(https://www.gearbest.com/rc-cars/pp_227255.html?wid=1433363)

I won't get it until the end of next month, just in time for me to forget I ordered it and be surprised... yet again.

I seem to get a lot of "surprise" packages from China. I just ordered a little wltoys A969 while it was on sale for $50 at gearbest to play with on practice days a the indoor carpet track.

I won't get it until the end of next month, just in time for me to forget I ordered it and be surprised... yet again.
I've almost bought one of those soooo many times, and there are so many upgrades for those things. You can seriously build one that is entirely aluminum.

Yep... my mailman must hate me as he comes up 3 flights of stairs to leave the packages at my door vs just throwing them down in the entry way by the mail boxes like FedEx does. Seems like lately I have been getting a few packages every other day.

I have a couple of those wltoys trucks. Pretty fun and light enough to take a beating. I can't seem to break mine no matter what I do to em.
I bought some hard drift slicks too and makes an entire new style of fun.

I don't see an issue. Also...Voodoo Ranger, mmmm....
I drink the Voodoo Ranger daily but I much prefer the formula of the original Ranger before they went Voodoo. They claim it's pretty much the same but I notice Voodoo to have a tiny bit more spice and slightly sweeter with less floral hops.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back