Granite Not really sure on the issue here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Voltage
Hi all.

I'm rather new in this hobby and even if I did read a lot I still need more info. I bought a Voltage to my son and now I have problem with the differential I believe.

See video: At first, its in the air and then I put it back on the table and we hear the motor, but wheels do not move.

Could this be the same as this thread (https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/voltage-series-diff-outdrive-issues.6205/) I don’t want to hijack the thread.

Thank you all!

Yeah, this seems like an issue that needs dealt with. Hopefully Arrma is aware of the problem and is working to update the outdrives. Even a metal insert might help, IMO.

However, if its a metal on metal, which will be the next thing to break, the whole gear itself (which need to open the frame apart) or something in the knuckle?

There is no metal spur/gear this might be why that part is made "weaker". Can't tell tho...

However, if its a metal on metal, which will be the next thing to break, the whole gear itself (which need to open the frame apart) or something in the knuckle?

There is no metal spur/gear this might be why that part is made "weaker". Can't tell tho...

That's a good point. It may be weak by design.

Glad you're back up and running. Maybe this time around it'll last longer.

took everything apart and noticed we have the same issue...thinking of a quick fix since will have to wait a long time for the order of another spare..

Attachments

• 1530499550994-1510498237.jpg
    1530499550994-1510498237.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 50
took everything apart and noticed we have the same issue...thinking of a quick fix since will have to wait a long time for the order of another spare..
Looks like that indeed. I bought 2 sets of 2 just in case. So far so good.

I just bought some of these -just in case. How hard are they to replace? Thank you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back