Not running right out of the box...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KINGMOZ

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
I recently purchased a brand new Fury BLS from an eBay seller, but no joy. Battery charged for the advised 4.7 hours, connected up, ESC set correctly, but no forward or backward movement, just the steering. When I pull the trigger the blue and red LED's just flicker slightly...

I would suggest getting yourself a better quality charger than the poor one that comes with the truck. It sounds very much as if it's not up to the task.

I would suggest getting yourself a better quality charger than the poor one that comes with the truck. It sounds very much as if it's not up to the task.
I think I'll give that a try, it does look a very flimsy charger at best, it shows 9.4v through a multimeter, as does the battery, but not looked at the amps coming out. Cheers for your help.

It also could be a ESC problem, contact the seller and explain your problem.
The ebay seller hasn't responded to my my messages and I've not had a response from Arrma as yet so I've ordered a new esc from an online hobby shop. Fongers crossed...
It also could be a ESC problem, contact the seller and explain your problem.

The ebay seller hasn't responded to my my messages and I've not had a response from Arrma as yet so I've ordered a new esc from an online hobby shop. Fongers crossed...
Which esc did you order? If you call Arrma they will warranty it for you, but you gotta pay shipping and you gotta show when you bought it

Which esc did you order? If you call Arrma they will warranty it for you, but you gotta pay shipping and you gotta show when you bought it
I've ordered a direct replacement, as well as a spare 140amp one to use on other cars as well.

I'm at my end of rope with arrma nobody there cars I have a brand new kraton out of box I've been sending parts back and forth how much Bullshit do I have to go threw to get a truck that runs I would like a new truck at this point took out of box and it went wright to work bench I think I'm going to contact the media this is one form of theft by deception they took our money knowing and willingly put a product out that was defective and I have BLX 185 in my kraton that was supposed to be the answer they don't care money didn't come out of there pocket

The direct replacement worked perfectly. Came in an Arrma branded sealed box.

My esc came back to me in envelope after I paid extra to send it to them in a box

What a mistake I made should have bought a slash like I bought my six year old daughter not one problem

My esc came back to me in envelope after I paid extra to send it to them in a box

What a mistake I made should have bought a slash like I bought my six year old daughter not one problem
that is strange, mine was always sent back to me in a box from Towerhobbies
and in an arrma sealed box

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back