Not so great news lately.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cereal_killer

Bash/Break/Fix/REPEAT 🤣
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
I've been in the hospital. Started to feel weak and dizzy with weird chest pains.
Anyways. I've been in the hospital for the last week. Got a couple stints. And finally released today along with a heart motoring setup.

20211125_161727.jpg

Sorry to hear that man.. now is the time to really watch what you eat.. I'm there now with similar things just no stints yet.. I wish you the best of luck on your journey.. I'm glad your home.. happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.. stay healthy..✌️

Sorry to hear that man.. now is the time to really watch what you eat.. I'm there now with similar things just no stints yet.. I wish you the best of luck on your journey.. I'm glad your home.. happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.. stay healthy..✌️
Thanks camaroboy. It definitely runs in our family. But I definitely need to watch the amount of soda I drink along with everything else

Dang Dude! Your only 36!! WTF!!
Hopefully things get better for ya, that stuff sounds like no joke. 😵

At least you have telemetry now.. 😉

Dude, reading this on my break on a 12-hour shift as a nurse. I have some years on you, but we've got to take care of ourselves.

Believe me, I'm not lecturing you. My wife has been telling me that for a long time.

Every day is a gift. Make sure your loved ones know that they are loved and every day will be a success

Dang Dude! Your only 36!! WTF!!
Hopefully things get better for ya, that stuff sounds like no joke. 😵

At least you have telemetry now.. 😉
Indeed I do! Telemetry style 😆 but on the serious side of things. I definitely have to change my life style..
Dude, reading this on my break on a 12-hour shift as a nurse. I have some years on you, but we've got to take care of ourselves.

Believe me, I'm not lecturing you. My wife has been telling me that for a long time.

Every day is a gift. Make sure your loved ones know that they are loved and every day will be a success
Thank you sir. I've been letting things go. Like working more than I should have been and along with not eating properly and just drinking soda didn't help one bit.

Like working more than I should have been and along with not eating properly and just drinking soda didn't help one bit.
I hear that! I’m probably gonna end up in the same boat before too long.. 😳

I hear that! I’m probably gonna end up in the same boat before too long.. 😳
Hopefully not man, change it before it's too late.. I don't want to see anyone else going through this.

I've been in the hospital. Started to feel weak and dizzy with weird chest pains.
Anyways. I've been in the hospital for the last week. Got a couple stints. And finally released today along with a heart motoring setup.

View attachment 181880
Sorry to hear that man, that is no good :(

Hope things get better. Take care of yourself!

Indeed I do! Telemetry style 😆 but on the serious side of things. I definitely have to change my life style..

Thank you sir. I've been letting things go. Like working more than I should have been and along with not eating properly and just drinking soda didn't help one bit.
Again, not lecturing.....

Take life one day at a time...

Don't sweat the stupid sh#+

Keep your loved ones close...

Improving our health involves several decisions each day...most aren't monumental, but they can add up....good or bad.....

At least you are home and you aren't stuck with me as a nurse!!

Sorry to hear brother,anything I can do to help don't bother to ask.
Thanks bud. Hopefully soon I'll be able to get out and run with you again..
@Mazduh3 Slow and steady, we would miss you if you quit showing up. Glad your home, don't over do it.
Thank you 😊 that means a lot!

Hey glad you are recovering. Take it easy. Take care. Get back to the hobby after recovery.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back