not sure what to get for FURY [TIRES]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justatree

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
I drive mine mostly on the road, and sometimes off road, but I want a good all terrain i guess... what would look good and not die off? The dboots hardly lasted me lol (due to running on asphalt and doing donuts out there)

I killed my rear treads on 2 battery packs playing with the new found power of brushless on the street. The dboots are a pretty hard compound tire so I don't think you will find better life expectancy out of anything other than firm slicks. Might be best to have a set for the street and a set for dirt. Doing donuts and other intentional tire spinning activities are going to kill tires real quick no matter what you put on there. And that's going to get expensive quick.

im thinking of going with cheap(er) duratrax tires as of now, and I can have some prolines on the side

We haven't burned through a set of tires yet, but these came up on Massdrop. I never heard of the site before seeing it here on another thread.

I would like to upgrade the tires as it seems the stock tires are sliding all over the place.

Is this a pretty good deal?

http://dro.ps/b/tNOLb8I

We haven't burned through a set of tires yet, but these came up on Massdrop. I never heard of the site before seeing it here on another thread.

I would like to upgrade the tires as it seems the stock tires are sliding all over the place.

Is this a pretty good deal?

http://dro.ps/b/tNOLb8I
Sorry about getting back to you! I tried to check it but unfortunately it ended because the site was glitching out for me for a few hours. I couldn't tell you if that was a good deal of not, but I joined massdrop and I will keep my eyes out for the next drop for tires

Im still on the hunt to find cheap tires to burn, either way having them mounted would be way expensive though wouldn't it?

My understanding was the wheels that came with the Fury were non-standard and an upgrade originally required some tires that created too much offset for competition. Probably not a big deal for the average basher - but still provided limited choices.

I believe Arrma has come out with a more standard wheel, so it may be best to get a set of wheels to open up more tire options. Whether they come with premounted tires or not may not make much difference in the final cost if you go that route.

But, I am still a noob.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back