Notorious Notorious 2019

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not able to view it.

Sorry bud try this
Camera guy wasn’t ready for this kinda air but I’m going to start a channel with some crazy bash and breaks
I edit the first video so you can see it

Nice height, well done!

Thank you sir .. I will keep the footage coming just need to get a go pro I won’t stop tel I make it to the moon lol

Next time will go for 30 ;)

My last run at the skate park ended badly after multiple bad landings on a 15’ vert wall. I need to find a place to land in grass like you have. Mine is all cement and makes it much harder on the truck and body.

My last run at the skate park ended badly after multiple bad landings on a 15’ vert wall. I need to find a place to land in grass like you have. Mine is all cement and makes it much harder on the truck and body.
View attachment 40569
Yes I totally agree grass is way more for giving . Luckily my Ramps move at my park .. their heavy but that’s why you put the 10 on lookers to work helping you move the ramp ;) every time I go out it’s just like people starting coming out the wood work specially kids lol

Yes I totally agree grass is way more for giving . Luckily my Ramps move at my park .. their heavy but that’s why you put the 10 on lookers to work helping you move the ramp ;) every time I go out it’s just like people starting coming out the wood work specially kids lol
I don’t think any of mine are movable. Didn’t even think to try. But it’s also fenced too. I guess if I try enough I could try to land on the little strip of grass and hope to not launch over the fence!

Do you have any footage
No I haven’t taken the GoPro with me yet. Next time I will for sure.
Yeah, I stay off of vertical walls like that. Straight up, then down on concrete usually doesn't end well. I'll ride up them a bit and turn down while I fight the urge to pin it and see what happens. lol!
SEND IT!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back