Notorious notorious 3s lipo recommendation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pitchy

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi all arrma newbie here. I have been looking for good 3s lipos, for a notorious, do you have any recommendations, ?? so I have heard these are ok, Overlander , gensacearespammers & turnigy graphene, can anyone offer any advice please, & thanks Dave

Hi Pitchy. You gotta use the search feature for this one. There are a hundred different opinions on a hundred different batteries. Definitely make sure the C rating is above recommended, but beyond that, happy reading:) This thread has 17 pages, and tomorrow there's going to be a quiz, so no skimming.
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/whats-your-budget-lipo-of-choice.218/

Like Notorius stated there is a ton of info on this but I will say the Graphene you mentioned is “top shelf” or new technology with new tech prices so just starting out don’t think you need to go with that. A regular 60C lipo will be more than enough.

Last edited:
I wasn't trying to brush you off Dave. There really is a lot of opinion on this subject, and it's best you do some research before making a final decision.

Smc makes good lipos for cheap, but the reason people buy it over other good cheap brands like hobbystar is because they have fantastic customer support.

I use PowerHobby and Common Sense Lectron Pro. Good price and many options. Never had a problem.

Hi all many thanks for your recommendations, I finally decided on 2 x overlander supersport 3s 35c 5000mah, £52 each they arrived today

Hi all many thanks for your recommendations, I finally decided on 2 x overlander supersport 3s 35c 5000mah, £52 each they arrived today
Uh oh, those don’t look too good... I wouldn’t push the truck hard!

I've had good results w Ovonic

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back