Notorious Notorious 6s motor temp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J-Business

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
F741EEDD-338C-465E-855E-6A61B0015673.jpeg

When I run my Arrma Notorious 6S on the street doing wheelies and speed runs, the motor temp typically sits at 170-175 degrees F. Should I be concerned about this? This picture was taken a couple minutes after I had hit the low voltage cut off so it had a few minutes to cool down.

View attachment 225455
When I run my Arrma Notorious 6S on the street doing wheelies and speed runs, the motor temp typically sits at 170-175 degrees F. Should I be concerned about this? This picture was taken a couple minutes after I had hit the low voltage cut off so it had a few minutes to cool down.
The radio is showing ESC temp. ESC that is getting hot

If talking motors....the see below

I'm no vet but I think you are good if you can hold that range especially if you are bashing/speed running hard. Of course, we all want cooler but my target is below:

• 140-150 - ESC
  • 170 - Motor (160 my target)
If you don't pass that range and that is where you average. I call it good. If you were a Sunday, old lady driver, gentle basher, and seeing those temps I'd say be concerned on light usage. If you are on it and that's its peak (y)

My $0.02 :)

And WELCOME!!!

☝️☝️☝️
Agree. To add, def don't let motor get over 180. Keep a small temp gun with you and check often. My Noto6s motor stays around 140-160, but I've only ran it in fields and my track so far. "Speed running" with stock tires will prob heat it up more as it's made for bashing really.

Keep on truckin', watch your temps and have fun! ✌️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back