Notorious Notorious 6s problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RussianMobster

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
I bought a Arrma Notorious 6s, the first day it ran nice, next day I turn it on and the throttle works, but when I try turning wheels it stops working and basically restarts. Does anyone know what could be wrong?

Sounds like the servo, don't mess with a warranty claim, buy a $35 35kg servo on amazon. Usually the first mod to do hahahaha.

Did you disconnect the servo?
Yes. The car runs good unless I try to turn, then the wheels don't turn and the car restarts. So it has to be the servo. I ordered the one off of Amazon should have it on Tuesday.
Thank you guys for your help. I'm really new to these brushless RC cars, and this is my first "real" RC car.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply mate. So it is a common fault for the stock Spektrum S652 servo to fail into a short-like state that draws increased current and browns out the ESC BEC?

My Notorious came with the end points set way beyond the physical steering capability. Has any link been made between the servo failing due to hard stalling such as this? Or does it tend to fail under proper use as well?

Cheers!

Yeah, for sure! Always do. Just digging into whether the servo deserves the bad wrap it’s getting from these failures, or whether it’s the terrible factory setup that’s the real fault here 👍

Back