Notorious 8s Crazy-horse standing back flips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turbobrick

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Mojave EXB
  4. Notorious
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Outcast EXB
Hi Guys just thought I'd share this crazy 8s Notorious. Running MMX 8s 1650kv SSS motor just a photo and a quick YT, Waiting on a new camera and ill get some better footage soon but is just crazy :devilish:

IMG_20200426_170550.jpg

It's perfectly fine tbh ran full set of packs through it body took a beating due to the pizza cutter tyres can't give it full beans as it wants to flip even at 45mph + could do wheelies for around 100m no probs was still running the poor stx2 but the 50/75/100 noob switch was handy
Will for sure tomorrow will have some better footage :)

Last edited:
Well went out today and had an absolute ball of a time Rolling back flips on the flat ftw at 40mph plus when you punch it is fun.
I did take some footage but for some reason it didn't record correctly on my new go pro it's recored in slow mo I think so 15 minutes footage or so goes by in less than a min when watching it back! first proper action cam the last one I had was cheap 4k ebay number,
Can't wait to get this to the skate park but unfortunately Ill need some new banded tyres first as I got a blow out.

Any recommendations of some decent banded tyres? The funny thing is this was on the rear too would have expected it to be a front
IMG_20200427_214603.jpg

Well went out today and had an absolute ball of a time Rolling back flips on the flat ftw at 40mph plus when you punch it is fun.
I did take some footage but for some reason it didn't record correctly on my new go pro it's recored in slow mo I think so 15 minutes footage or so goes by in less than a min when watching it back! first proper action cam the last one I had was cheap 4k ebay number,
Can't wait to get this to the skate park but unfortunately Ill need some new banded tyres first as I got a blow out.

Any recommendations of some decent banded tyres? The funny thing is this was on the rear too would have expected it to be a front View attachment 77241
I’ve banded my backflips in the past. Takes a bit of work but it does work. You will need to grind out a channel down the center with a Dremel and then you can run three bands of braided Kevlar fishing line around the tires. I ran each three times around, tied it off and then used CA glue on the knots.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back