Notorious Notorious Bash Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
Here is my latest video. I had a real tough time in the beginning as I am not very used to the short wheelbase of the Notorious. I have a lot more wheel time with my Kraton and they handle very differently. Believe it or not, the only thing that broke were my body posts....and they just came loose. I did manage to leave out the two screws that hold the rear shock tower to the diff case, lol. It still jumped ok! Enjoy :)

Holy Sh*t... watched the first 15 seconds and had to hit pause and respond I was laughing soo hard..

I loved it! Not sure why you don't run your Notorious more. The thing is a beast and so much fun to play with in the air. Another great video Ed!(y)(y)And this shot was polarizing!

Great vid..??? the Notorius looks like a handful..

Just goes to show how good those other guys are @Rich Duperbash @RC DUDE81 etc ....!!!

I had a practice with my Granite yesterday, I spent most of the time on my roof..????

I loved it! Not sure why you don't run your Notorious more. The thing is a beast and so much fun to play with in the air. Another great video Ed!(y)(y)
Thanks, Johnny! I got it in the fall and it was my last 6s truck. So I didn't get a lot of time to running before the weather went to crap. I will definitely run it a lot this spring/summer. It's like a Granite on steroids!

Great vid..??? the Notorius looks like a handful..

Just goes to show how good those other guys are @Rich Duperbash @RC DUDE81 etc ....!!!

I had a practice with my Granite yesterday, I spent most of the time on my roof..????

Those guys really have the timing down. After the disasterous start, I started to get a feel for it. With my other trucks, I will initiate the backflip as I'm leaving the ramp. With the Notorious I figured out that it's best to just let the truck rotate on its own and then flick the throttle to get it around before it lands. It doesn't take much! In that first attempt I went almost full throttle and then panicked. The result was fugly. ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back