Kraton Notorious body fit on the Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzlightyear

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I have a kraton that I bought with the body messed up was trying to find none ugly truck body's. But I want to know if the notorious body would fit on the kraton 6s

Kraton body is too long. Outkast, notorious, typhon share same chassis. I did have a notorious body on my typhon and it lined up perfect little bit of mods
Do you have any suggestions for a better body than the standard kraton body

That it looks nice 😄. I don't know if it would fit though

It looks like it may be less durable because it has a more complex shape.

I see you prefer classic-car bodies over what most trucks have 🙂? Nice!

That it looks nice 😄.

It looks like it may be less durable because it has a more complex shape.

I see you prefer classic-car bodies over what most trucks have 🙂? Nice!
Yeah I'm not to big of the like Ford and Chevy body's and I would do the Volkswagen bug but I have a traxxas slash that has that body already so I'm looking for something a little different

I don't think there are many classic car inspired bodies. Most people either buy modern-truck bodies or those normal RC ones. Maybe go for the bug anyway? You can turn your Slash into something else with the BAJR body, so they wouldn't be the same

I don't think there are many classic car inspired bodies. Most people either buy modern-truck bodies or those normal RC ones. Maybe go for the bug anyway? You can turn your Slash into something else with the BAJR body, so they wouldn't be the same
Your not wrong that might just be the best option

Back