Notorious body on Outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes sir. Everything underneath is exactly the same. This is one truck:

Attachments

• 20190330_233400.jpg
    20190330_233400.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 125
  • 20190330_233524.jpg
    20190330_233524.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 136
Thanks Johnny for the reply. Thought they did but wanted to be 100% sure before I put the coin down. Didn't want to have to modify or dremel to get it to fit. Wanted the Noto but when the OC dropped 1st I went that way.

Like the black and never was too sure on that blue, but also never seen the blue in person. Must admit though, the pic of your blue one does look good. Peace!

Thanks Johnny for the reply. Thought they did but wanted to be 100% sure before I put the coin down. Didn't want to have to modify or dremel to get it to fit. Wanted the Noto but when the OC dropped 1st I went that way.

Like the black and never was too sure on that blue, but also never seen the blue in person. Must admit though, the pic of your blue one does look good. Peace!
The Noto is a harder body, so it doesn't flex as much as the Outcast. That's good and bad. Gorilla or shoe goo and fiber glass tape it for sure. When you get it, and I'm not sure from where you did, the roll bar doesn't have the skid screws on the top, so make sure you add some before you take it out. Real Steel all the way from here on in!

The Noto is a harder body, so it doesn't flex as much as the Outcast. That's good and bad. Gorilla or shoe goo and fiber glass tape it for sure. When you get it, and I'm not sure from where you did, the roll bar doesn't have the skid screws on the top, so make sure you add some before you take it out. Real Steel all the way from here on in!
Cool, thanks for the heads up.
Yeah I agree, Real Steel 4 the win!

The Noto body, from what I’ve read here, is supposed to look better the more it’s bashed up.

The Noto body, from what I’ve read here, is supposed to look better the more it’s bashed up.
Yep, that's true, it's called Real Steel.
Like a old pickup sitting in a barn from father time.

Attachments

• 20190531_000243[1].jpg
    20190531_000243[1].jpg
    295 KB · Views: 121
  • 20190530_205740.jpg
    20190530_205740.jpg
    526.8 KB · Views: 134

Black is the way to go!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back