Notorious Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devilot4

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hi guys, I am looking really hard for this body as I really like the design, I plan to get a notorious (or outcast if it fits). This photo is from here, but does anyone know where can I get this? Thanks a lot!
arrma.jpg

It’s just the angle the picture was taken it is a notorious body

I see, thanks bruh, though I did suspect camera angle, I just needed some confirmation :) by the way, this body can it also fit a 4s Outcast?
I'm not seeing the difference other than angle the pic was taken. It's the same body.

Thanks bruh, I suspect camera angle but needed some confirmation :) do u know if this fits an outcast too?

I see, thanks bruh, though I did suspect camera angle, I just needed some confirmation :) by the way, this body can it also fit a 4s Outcast?

Thanks bruh, I suspect camera angle but needed some confirmation :) do u know if this fits an outcast too?
It wouldn't be a direct fit. One is 8th scale and the other is 10th. I would imagine you would be relocating the holes and trimming the body some.

It wouldn't be a direct fit. One is 8th scale and the other is 10th. I would imagine you would be relocating the holes and trimming the body some.

Ah.. I see.. Got it! Thanks again! =)

This kind of shows you the size difference, I know the far left is an outcast body, but you can still see the length/width and body mount placement.

new_arrma_cars_scale.png.2e8ffb1f5f472deae5fceb1a83199de9.png

oh wow, thank you for that detailed illustration! Appreciate it bruh! I think I may go directly for a Notorious 6s cos I am uncertain if I am able to fit the 6s body on 4s Outcast snug enough...

oh wow, thank you for that detailed illustration! Appreciate it bruh! I think I may go directly for a Notorious 6s cos I am uncertain if I am able to fit the 6s body on 4s Outcast snug enough...
Did you put the 6s body on the 4s version ?
I'm trying to put the 1/8 outcast on a 1/10 outcast that's been stretched w a 1/10 kraton chassis
I hope it fits

Looks like the 4s body will fit the granite thou hmmm

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back