Notorious Notorious first run, just a badass truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notoriousone

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Got the Notorious out yesterday on its first run, using 6s. I'm at a loss for words at how easy this truck is to drive and stunt with, Im sure you all already know this but I've never driven a car so controllable and easy to drive hard and jump with.. After the second jump I had controlling it mid air down, no issues.. great work Arrma, this thing is great

Attachments

• IMG_0651.JPG
    IMG_0651.JPG
    957.2 KB · Views: 75
have been having a great time with mine. i just got it back up and running after a full throttle encounter with a concrete parking curb. while making repairs i was surprised by the build quality and how easy it was to work on.

Attachments

• Crash1.jpg
    Crash1.jpg
    452.1 KB · Views: 52
  • crash2.jpg
    crash2.jpg
    383.3 KB · Views: 51
have been having a great time with mine. i just got it back up and running after a full throttle encounter with a concrete parking curb. while making repairs i was surprised by the build quality and how easy it was to work on.
Sry about your luck, atleast i don't feel so bad now. I had a head onn collision ? with a snow ball lol and shattered lower a arm shock and bumper

I'm not looking forward to the first time my Notorious has that kind of damage but I know it's inevitable!

I have it back to 100% and actually enjoyed rebuilding it. I am a lot more careful driving now o_O
Hey do you have a hesitating when you hit the throttle, mine is set too full punch and it almost wont go it it has so resistance expecially in reverse

Hey do you have a hesitating when you hit the throttle, mine is set too full punch and it almost wont go it it has so resistance expecially in reverse

No i have not had that problem yet. My punch is set at stock

You do have a granite right?

Granite, BRCC, Senton, Typhon, Kraton and Notorious. I got confused when you asked him about hesitation on his Notorious when I assumed you only have the Senton 3s. Different motors and different ESC's.

I would check both of the drive lines and the motor, pinion/spur and make sure nothing is binding up

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back