Notorious Notorious - First Run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knpc

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Once I decided on an Arrma for my next rc, I tormented for weeks over Kraton or Notorious. This is my first 1/8th scale, all previous have been 1/10th. From all my research, I was worried the Notorious would be almost uncontrollable. But for the space I plan to run it, the shorter wheelbase made sense.
After the first run, I'm really happy I opted for the Notorious! It seems like it is going to be a lot of fun and was easy to drive. I'm sure having a bunch of rc trucks, cars, and boats previously has made my trigger finger able to feather it and not just mash throttle.
Also, I'm very impressed with the build quality of Arrma after coming from another brand rc.
Can't wait to get it out again!

Once I decided on an Arrma for my next rc, I tormented for weeks over Kraton or Notorious. This is my first 1/8th scale, all previous have been 1/10th. From all my research, I was worried the Notorious would be almost uncontrollable. But for the space I plan to run it, the shorter wheelbase made sense.
After the first run, I'm really happy I opted for the Notorious! It seems like it is going to be a lot of fun and was easy to drive. I'm sure having a bunch of rc trucks, cars, and boats previously has made my trigger finger able to feather it and not just mash throttle.
Also, I'm very impressed with the build quality of Arrma after coming from another brand rc.
Can't wait to get it out again!

Roots and divots are what I love it for. It's fun to jam it and let it get wild. I'm thinking of ways to make a course in my yard for it with 12" tall ramps on short transition and maybe figure out how to cut a 3' 6x6 into two halves lengthwise (or similar design) to bash across. I have the most fun when I keep it low to the ground.

20190914_204159.jpg

It's a beast next to a 1/10th truck!

I have the Outcast, same truck, like to run it in more confined spaces and ramp jumps. I too was worried about it being uncontrollable, but for how it's used I'm glad I went with it.

Congrats on the purchase and great choice the Notorious is a perfect rig for those conditions. I love my Outcast when I want to have fun that is a for sure go to. Bash on ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back