Notorious Notorious Front arm pins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesCanada

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Notorious
  3. Senton 6s
  4. Typhon 6s
  5. Typhon 3s
Hello,

I recently changed the front bumper on my notorious for a T-Bone racing.
That being said, I had the 2 front pins on the arm pop out of place...
Could anyone give me insight on this please?

Thanks,

James

******i just noticed this plate fell out of place!!
AR330378
https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/AR330378

IMG_5165.JPG
IMG_5166.JPG

Last edited:
Hi James, according to your pix, You may have reassembled the OE pin brace(plastic) incorrectly when you installed that TBR bumper. I have the same Fr bumper on my sons Noto. Never an issue. Pins rarely if ever give out unless they get bent from major carnage or the pins slip forward from loose OE bumper (plastic nose piece). Are your pins still straight, both left and right. You may have stripped the two long screws that hold the front pin brace. Perhaps your screws were just loose. Not secure enough. Can you send better pix. Is there any damage along with the separation of the pins at the A Block and B block that you can see? you have to start disassembly in any event to correct. You may not necessarily need new parts if it was just screws that walked out. The forward most is the A block, then the B block hold the back of the pins. I am not speaking in specific Arrma parts terms. A and B blocks sandwich the front pins, C and D blocks sandwich the rear arm pins. If that makes sense. These are terms used in similar design Race rigs. (AE, Tekno Losi) Arrma based their design as such but use different nomenclature.:) Hope this is a start. Maybe someone else will chime in.(y) In a nutshell it appears you installed screws loosely or incorrectly. Or out of the box they were loose. Always check for loose fasteners after every Bash. That pin may have slid forward and the rear popped of the pin popped out of the B block along with the arm.:unsure: Just some ideas. Easy fix however.(y) Not Tragic at all.

Last edited:
Hey James, ^^^^above is right on. here’s a pic of mine, never mined the broken top piece. I took this pic to get my warranty credit from tbr. See the stock bumper piece goes underneath and in between the t-bone. It holds the pins in. It’s been solid since they replaced that part.
77029135-B088-48EB-B5BA-742445163905.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back