Notorious Notorious inbound!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScaleJunkie

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Notorious
Well Monday I ordered the Black Notorious from Amain. Today I got an Email saying that they mixed up orders so instead of getting it this upcoming Monday, it will be Wednesday before it arrives. I was pretty disappointed to say the least, but at least they refunded my shipping charges to try and make up for the mistake.

Well Monday I ordered the Black Notorious from Amain. Today I got an Email saying that they mixed up orders so instead of getting it this upcoming Monday, it will be Wednesday before it arrives. I was pretty disappointed to say the least, but at least they refunded my shipping charges to try and make up for the mistake.
Had mine a few weeks haven't

Yea, you're right, waiting sucks! I have my others to play with, but......

Yea, you're right, waiting sucks! I have my others to play with, but......
I find it hard to do all the checks when a new car arrives, but I'm glad I did last time or I'd be needing a new servo already, the servo horn wasn't centred and the endpoints were over driving big time.

I must say though that whoever built my car did a really good job with the rest of the car.

So my Noto got here yesterday and I took it with me to work today. This thing is sick! Every one of the guys at my dealership were going nuts over this thing. I didn't really have enough room to turn it totally loose, but enough to have some fun in the parking lot. Never did get to top speed or even ful throttle. Did wheelies all over the place, standing backflips, donuts, etc. I think I even convinced a couple old school r/c guys and a couple other guys to maybe pick up an Arrma ? how cool would that be?! I'm loving it so far, a lot of screws were pretty loose on it last night when I took it out of the box and the servo saver was super loose. I got everything tightened up and she is running like a scalded dog on steroids!!

Last edited:
So my Noto got here yesterday and I took it with me to work today. This thing is sick! Every one of the guys at my dealership were going nuts over this thing. I didn't really have enough room to turn it totally loose, but enough to have some fun in the parking lot. Never did get to top speed or even ful throttle. Did wheelies all over the place, standing backflips, donuts, etc. I think I even conviced a couple old school r/c guys and a couple other guys to maybe pick up an Arrma ? how cool would that be?! I'm loving it so far, a lot of screws were pretty loose on it last night when I took it out of the box and the servo saver was super loose. I got everything tightened up and she is running like a scalded dog on steroids!!
Congrats, what a machine! I hope you get a mini RC revival going at work. I've never driven a short wheel base, I'm sure it's a blast.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back