Fireteam Notorious J Fireteam!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ready to conquer the world
20221211_125338-01.jpeg

How are you liking the Fireteam tires? I've heard a lot of mixed reviews, but seems like most of the negative ones are purely on looks- I kinda like the look of them personally
I've only run it light one time, on 4s. I have seen someone else's and there seems to be no issues. Only time will tell, but they do suit the look of the truck

How are you liking the Fireteam tires? I've heard a lot of mixed reviews, but seems like most of the negative ones are purely on looks- I kinda like the look of them personally
I know you didn't ask me but thought I'd chime in, personally I love the tires! they aren't bad on road or off road and they have decent air control. I've yet to blow up a FT tire too. Backflip 6s still my favorite but the FT tires are really good imo and I think they look awesome.

I know you didn't ask me but thought I'd chime in, personally I love the tires! they aren't bad on road or off road and they have decent air control. I've yet to blow up a FT tire too. Backflip 6s still my favorite but the FT tires are really good imo and I think they look awesome.
Cool man! I'll take input, positive or negative wherever I can get it. Always looking for good tires for my 6s rigs. Are they bigger or smaller than the backflips?

Cool man! I'll take input, positive or negative wherever I can get it. Always looking for good tires for my 6s rigs. Are they bigger or smaller than the backflips?
they're actually just a few mm smaller. I don't even think you could notice it unless they're side by side. I think it's like 169mm vs 172 or something.

I checked inside the pants of the people in mine. They are non-gender and asked to be identified as ...............
---------------------------
And go!
Fully androgynous puck slappers. Or FAPS.
Wow, that is the nicest hobby store I have ever seen. Usually, they're grotty.:sneaky:
Canada, man. Canada. Iā€™ve heard everything there is shiny and clean, people are always smiling and friendly, and even pets enjoy universal healthcare. Like Pleasantville with snow. Maybe theyā€™ll annex Vermont somedayā€¦.

Bringing back silky smooth winter protection. This Fireteam isn't afraid to show it feminine sidešŸ‘™šŸ¤£View attachment 264493
Thatā€™s beautiful, man. I wear panties sometimes when Iā€™m feeling frisky, listening to some Marvinā€¦. The black hosiery over my head never went off well, though. Cops and concerned citizens constantly f**cking with me. So I just do that in the house now. Why canā€™t I just be me, man?

I'm surprised you need this with the way the FT body and soldiers cover the rig.
The gap at the front of the body near the steering rack allows way too much snow in. I tried with some small pieces of foam, but still had too much snow going in. This is a tried, tested and true hack. Will work better on the Fireteam because of the super high ground clearance. Got way to many snags when I used it on my Kraton and Notorious. And don't you just hate when you get a run in your panty hose!:LOL:

The gap at the front of the body near the steering rack allows way too much snow in. I tried with some small pieces of foam, but still had too much snow going in. This is a tried, tested and true hack. Will work better on the Fireteam because of the super high ground clearance. Got way to many snags when I used it on my Kraton and Notorious. And don't you just hate when you get a run in your panty hose!:LOL:
haha what tires do you run on the noto? I'm assuming backflip lp? I actually tried the panty hoes thing on the wifey notorious and it worked out great. It wasn't any hard bashing or anything but just ripping around in the snow. It actually worked better than I thought it would, but she has kraton tires on her notorious. :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back