Fireteam Notorious J Fireteam!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Coming soon
Screenshot_20221204-205933_Chrome.jpg

I really should buy one.
I had to make it as last minute a decision as was humanly possible. Sale ended at midnight. I sent a text to the store owner and locked one in at the sale price. Well, technically it's better than the sale price because I do a lot of promotion for the store, and I would have kicked myself if I didn't grab one. Seen a friend's running on just 4s and was pretty amazed. Can't wait to give it a rip in the snow.

Still both colors are on sale. I just checked.
Sale was supposed to end already I think.:giggle:
Our local hobby stores all had the sales end last night. With 37 cents on the dollar exchange and shipping, buying a full kit from the US can get expensive. That's not including customs fees that would likely get tacked on, considering the size. Tires, parts and lipos I'll risk, but a full kit, gotta buy local.

^^^ They must have gotten the Mother load of FT's from CH. And many of us don't have the coin to buy luxury goods right now?
HH must be begging to off load them. I got my FT in 2 days. It was shipped and in the hands of Fedex within like 5 hours of placing my order.:giggle: (IL to NY)

I always wondered why Canada and US don't have better relaxed import/export regs. Probably Gov't. greed at the expensive of businesses and consumers.
Mexico/US regs are more relaxed, different??:unsure:

Well, I chose the white one since it looks more like an arctic motif, us being up here in the snow covered north🥶
20221205_144752-01.jpeg

How bold of you to presume they were dudes!!! 😅😂😅😂😅😂😅😂😅😂
I checked inside the pants of the people in mine. They are non-gender and asked to be identified as ...............
---------------------------
And go!
You'll need to fit those little guys with hockey sticks, ehh..!! ;) :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Finally, those Crown Royal hockey stick shaped mixers will come in handy🤣
Screenshot_20221205-165650_Google.jpg

Last edited:
I checked the inside the pants of the people in mine. They are non-gender and asked to be identified as ...............
And go!

View attachment 260547
I think they outlawed those in Canada very dangerous!!

I checked the inside the pants of the people in mine. They are non-gender and asked to be identified as ...............
And go!

View attachment 260547
Ain't gonna lie, those are dope, no matter where you hale from.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back