Notorious J Instagram giveaway!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
It wouldn't feel right if I didn't give the forum family a chance at my first ever Instagram giveaway. Three custom made Notorious J Motorworks t-shirts up for grabs. So if you're on Instagram, follow the link below for a chance to win the ultimate car wash cloth/pit area cover/wearable silliness that I'm giving to three unlucky people.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQbNiIksdk_/?utm_medium=copy_link

It wouldn't feel right if I didn't give the forum family a chance at my first ever Instagram giveaway. Three custom made Notorious J Motorworks t-shirts up for grabs. So if you're on Instagram, follow the link below for a chance to win the ultimate car wash cloth/pit area cover/wearable silliness that I'm giving to three unlucky people.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQbNiIksdk_/?utm_medium=copy_link
I'm not on instagram or I'd enter in a heartbeat. This is awesome though. Does the shirt say Mr. Clean anywhere? If not it should lmao

I'm not on instagram or I'd enter in a heartbeat. This is awesome though. Does the shirt say Mr. Clean anywhere? If not it should lmao
I haven't officially taken on the Mr. Clean persona. Food for thought though
IMG_20210622_112618_081.jpg
IMG_20210622_112615_744.jpg

I love the color. Back emblem looks great too. I'll give you a follow, but I'll let those who wear a size large the chance to win.
I know it sucks that I only got large, but they make handy cleaning cloths for those of us who need "bigger" sizes😉

Last edited:
I'd like to enter brother but I don't think I'll get a large shirt on more than my head😂 and I'm lucky I have some Notorious J decals that I sport on my Lim and my brand/logo board to show my appreciation for all the help you've given me over the time I've known you 👊
IMG_20210622_110853981.jpg

Just started following you Notorious J 😎😎👍

@detailing_rob
Thanks! Now follow those rules and enter for a chance at a shirt. Wow, that seems like a lot of work for a shirt. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Ship to the UK if I'm a winner??
I stated that shipping is free to Canada and US. If someone outside this wins, I will do my best to make it happen with maybe a shared shipping cost. This is all out of pocket for me so I'm being a bit careful about shipping. If you win, I'll help to make it worth your while.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back