Typhon Notorious J Speedrun Typhon 6s 🔥shelf queen🔥

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For racing, Liberty suggested that I use a spool, (like one from a Limitless), and 1,000,000CST in the front and rear. You're bashing. I was under the impression that a spool and really thick diff. fluid was a BAD idea for bashing. Maybe I was just having a "senior moment". What size is your pinion gear?
I am currently running the optional pinion that comes with the kit, which I believe is 20t. I have a mostly 200k center dif, with just a drop of 500k to stiffen it a but more. I have not had enough time to run the Typhon wide open except for a parking lot in the fall. Until the weather warms up and the snow melts, it will only see days that are warm and the roads are dry.

Hey J, have you had a chance to run it truggified yet? I’m really trying my best to hold off on truggify mine and drive it as it is but man it’s tempting. If the dang weather would cooperate I’d get to drive it more.

Hey J, have you had a chance to run it truggified yet? I’m really trying my best to hold off on truggify mine and drive it as it is but man it’s tempting. If the dang weather would cooperate I’d get to drive it more.
Not yet. Still waiting for that GT5 to clear customs?. Took the TX out of it for the Noto's that pooched. Thought I'd have the new radio by now. Don't want to start flipping receivers so the Typhon gets to take a break. It's been nice here the last couple of days, just above freezing, and the snow is melting. Hitting skate parks with the Noto and the T3 to get my bashing fix.

Not yet. Still waiting for that GT5 to clear customs?. Took the TX out of it for the Noto's that pooched. Thought I'd have the new radio by now. Don't want to start flipping receivers so the Typhon gets to take a break. It's been nice here the last couple of days, just above freezing, and the snow is melting. Hitting skate parks with the Noto and the T3 to get my bashing fix.

Wow, I can’t believe you’re still waiting on that. Thats crazy!

Wow, I can’t believe you’re still waiting on that. Thats crazy!
I emailed Banggood today about a refund. I can buy it from Amazon.ca and get it within two days. A little more expensive, but probably worth it knowing what I know now.

I emailed Banggood today about a refund. I can buy it from Amazon.ca and get it within two days. A little more expensive, but probably worth it knowing what I know now.
My last bangood order took 21 days??‍♂️

My last bangood order took 21 days??‍♂️
They shipped it to Canada within a week of ordering. Its customs that's holding it now. My guess is the paperwork is the issue. Usually they just decide to add duties and fees, or let it pass. That's never more than a couple of days. Two weeks is not normal. Worst part, we are not allowed to contact the customs department directly, so I'm just sitting here waiting to see if/when they release it, and how much I'm going to end up paying extra. It was $15 more through Amazon, so the jokes on me for trying to save a few bucks.

They shipped it to Canada within a week of ordering. Its customs that's holding it now. My guess is the paperwork is the issue. Usually they just decide to add duties and fees, or let it pass. That's never more than a couple of days. Two weeks is not normal. Worst part, we are not allowed to contact the customs department directly, so I'm just sitting here waiting to see if/when they release it, and how much I'm going to end up paying extra. It was $15 more through Amazon, so the jokes on me for trying to save a few bucks.
Same here mine sat in New York for 2 weeks. ??‍♂️

Wow we’re on the same boat my outcast rx died I ordered my flysky and got it 2 days ago

Wow we’re on the same boat my outcast rx died I ordered my flysky and got it 2 days ago
You go through Amazon or Banggood?

Maybe your radio has the Coronavirus and is in quarantine ?
On a more serious note @jondilly1974 could be right, they may be quarantining stuff from China..!!! ?

I’ve not driven my truggyfied yet either as I’m waiting for the damn weather to be good enough to paint a body.!!??

AliExpress
Banggood takes much longer going on 2 months now for my 6s zop power lipo. Apparently it came here and customs sent it back
I think the same thing is happening with my stuff. Its likely sitting on a shelf waiting to go back. Fluck

Hey, are you going to be able to try out the GT5 today? What’s your thoughts on the feel of it?
We got hit with two days of snow, so definitely not for a while. I promised myself I'd take good care of all three of my trucks until after I do my stint at the auto show. Don't want to have to repair/replace anything before. I'll have a nice fat store credit after the show, plus they will give me any parts for free that break during the show. So for now, I'm acting all adult like and letting the trucks rest and recover.

Latest addition to my Typhon 6s build. KForce Racing wheels and tires.
IMG_20200509_123359_288.jpg

IMG_20200509_141616_800.jpg

Wow, it’s been a while since I’ve seen something on here that made my eyes open wider and pulled a vocal “WOW” from my mouth lol.

I really like those. What size are they? 3.8?
The wheels are 110 mm, and the rubber is 135 mm diameter by 70 mm wide. They also come with an aluminum hex insert. They are available on Ebay and AliExpress from a company called K Force Racing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back