Typhon Notorious J Speedrun Typhon 6s 🔥shelf queen🔥

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have those same tires for my car, how are they for traction? And in general???
They're fun, but don't last above 60 mph. Careful with your gearing too. It's a big diameter wheel, so the motor is going to heat up faster when running at higher speeds. At 60 + mph, they balloon alot and that's when things get hairy. Mine ended up splitting at the center seam.

A little transplant about to get underway
20210730_200413-01.jpeg
20210730_200659-01.jpeg

A little transplant about to get underwayView attachment 161175View attachment 161176
What a small small world. I might be putting a very similar motor in my stretched Typhon tonight too. Mine has an 8mm shaft, but otherwise probably the same motor. Mating mine with an MMX8S and an 8S Ripple Killer pack. Upgrading from the MAX8/Leopard 2200kv setup. Pretty sure I am going to shred some foams now 😜🤘

What a small small world. I might be putting a very similar motor in my stretched Typhon tonight too. Mine has an 8mm shaft, but otherwise probably the same motor. Mating mine with an MMX8S and an 8S Ripple Killer pack. Upgrading from the MAX8/Leopard 2200kv setup. Pretty sure I am going to shred some foams now 😜🤘
I ordered some 6s Ripple Killers from @phildogg earlier today, cause you know, I'm "never" going 8s😁

I guess I should start 27/34 since I already have 2.81 difs, right? Should get me over 120😬
My best guess is you’re looking 110-115mph on that setup on 6S. You’ll need 29/34 or maybe higher to get above 120mph on 6S. Again, lots of moving parts and factors that are hard to nail down on a calculator. Put it down the road and see what she does 🤘🏻🤘🏻

New personal best and finally broke the 120 mph mark. 6s 120C 6800 gensacearespammers, TP 4070/2250kv , 27/34, Castle MMX8S
IMG_20210731_155656.jpg

Official name change to Arrma TKLF. Calling it a Typhon is a bit of a stretch (see what I did there😉). 15% Kraton, 40% Typhon, 30% Limitless and 15% Felony

Official name change to Arrma TKLF. Calling it a Typhon is a bit of a stretch (see what I did there😉). 15% Kraton, 40% Typhon, 30% Limitless and 15% Felony
My XXL Typhon identifies as a Typhjave 🤘🏻🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back