Typhon Notorious J Speedrun Typhon 6s 🔥shelf queen🔥

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get yourself some 1.5-2mm Lexan sheet that stuff is practically indestructible ????

You'll be able to cut it with sharp scissors or craft knife..??
I think I'm just going to cut up one of the kid's old Lego containers. Perfect thickness, flexible and in red, might look pretty cool.

Rear arm guards completeView attachment 54396View attachment 54397

The tie wrap around the motor is holding a piece of a backflip tire. That's my home made solution to supporting the motor. Works well on my Notorious, so should be fine here too.
Nice. I’ll shoot you my address. Typhon / kraton so it won’t take too long to make 4 more!

Rear arm guards completeView attachment 54396View attachment 54397

The tie wrap around the motor is holding a piece of a backflip tire. That's my home made solution to supporting the motor. Works well on my Notorious, so should be fine here too.
So I gave it some thought and decided to use plastic. This is 3mm thick cut from a leftover piece of the deck I built for my ramp.
20191119_202553.jpg

So I gave it some thought and decided to use plastic. This is 3mm thick cut from a leftover piece of the deck I built for my ramp.View attachment 54425
? Damn, that looks even better! Nice, clean edges, reaches more of the wheel well. Effin well done, sir!

Attachments

• 1068812735.gif
    1068812735.gif
    487.8 KB · Views: 41
Awesome brother ! those guards look great , should get the job done . Thanks for sharing all the pics and the parts list .
The more I see and hear the more I learn and get inspired . Iam really enjoying this forum guys ! thanks !

Are you going to get the normal M2C chassis or the lightened one?
I read today that he has two new ones coming out. A standard 3mm which should be better than stock, and an ultra light version that's only meant for racing. I'd get the standard for sure.
Are you going to get the normal M2C chassis or the lightened one?
Mitchell Looper
November 15 at 4:48 PM ·

Ok guys,I keep hearing let's go lighter for on road speed runs.
This model IS NOT
MADE FOR BASHING
Speed runs only.
Here it is. 3.25mm
7075-t6 typhon series super light chassis
225 grams. Stock is 305 grams.
This chassis will have my out of site warrentee
Once it leaves my site,no warrentee.
We will get this out to our testers to see how it's going to perform.
Should be ready in a month or so.
No photo description available.

One step closer. New batteries and XT90 plugs arriving tomorrow and we'll be ready for a first run.
20191125_192220.jpg

It's done! Except for a possible M2C chassis and front tower, she's ready to roll. A lot of work went into this before it ever ran, and now that it's ready, you can hardly tell. Can't wait to give it a real rip.
20191127_201756.jpg
20191127_201953.jpg
20191127_201909.jpg
20191127_201819.jpg
20191127_201740.jpg
20191127_201714.jpg

@Notorious J .... what’s the blue zip tie on the motor for..???
It holds a piece of an old Backflip tire under the back of the motor. This really helps support the motor when landing hard. I posted pictures in a different thread. Don't have them on this phone. I've lost two motors where the can separated from the cover on the shaft side. Never again with this tiny free mod.

It holds a piece of an old Backflip tire under the back of the motor. This really helps support the motor when landing hard. I posted pictures in a different thread. Don't have them on this phone. I've lost two motors where the can separated from the cover on the shaft side. Never again with this tiny free mod.

Awesome idea..???

Here's mine, 3M sticky rubber from my work so it's free..?

IMG_7145.jpeg

Awesome idea..???

Here's mine, 3M sticky rubber from my work so it's free..?

View attachment 55532
That's smart too. My only fear with that is the possibility of it breaking free from dirt and moisture. Whatever works so we can send them harder, I'm all in.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back