Notorious J's been taken it to the streets, and its getting crazy out there.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
20200516_235751.jpg
IMG_20200516_131529.jpg

I see an infraction in the near future. Hey @Notorious J you ever get that crawler?
Not yet on the crawler. Waiting til stores open up so I can go see some in person. Definitely not gonna be anything fancy if I do, just something simple to pass time on the side.
How she goin eh? Bet she wheelies with them boots on.
It would wheelie if it had a 12 inch flat bar coming straight out the back, flat on the ground.? The only reason the T Bone is there is due to the fact I had no wing mounts for a while. Put it on to protect the back and decided to leave it till it breaks.

Ever since the infraction and limitless were released, the speed bug seems to be going around.. ?

Pretty sure I’ve been bitten too! I see a limitless in my near future. ?

Ever since the infraction and limitless were released, the speed bug seems to be going around.. ?

Pretty sure I’ve been bitten too! I see a limitless in my near future. ?
I might just get a Kraton chassis and stretch the Typhon. I already have the longer brace and dogbone, so all I would need is extended body mounts and I'm good to go. I don't have any real top end expectations, but the Typhon makes a great parking lot basher when there's no dirt around.

I might just get a Kraton chassis and stretch the Typhon. I already have the longer brace and dogbone, so all I would need is extended body mounts and I'm good to go. I don't have any real top end expectations, but the Typhon makes a great parking lot basher when there's no dirt around.
The speed running world strongly welcomes you to the club ??????

The speed running world strongly welcomes you to the club ??????
I'm more of a street fighter than speed runner. I prefer trying to mow down people and scare the living poop out of them.

I like street and parking lot running. See Infraction in the near future, wish someone will let the cat out the bag on a V2.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back