Notorious Notorious power on problems.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARC3

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Notorious 6s question, it won’t turn on completely with the controller on but if the controller is off it powers up just fine.

As above stated, more information would be helpful, but with only the information given, you may need to rebind your transmitter to your receiver in the rig.....

Define: won't turn on completely. What does it do/not do?
The fan turns on and the light on the power button turns on but it doesn’t go thru the beeps and and the red led is just rapidly flashing.

The fan turns on and the light on the power button turns on but it doesn’t go thru the beeps and and the red led is just rapidly flashing.
No signal between the receiver and the ESC.

Try rebinding, and recalibrating.

If that doesn't work, unplug the servo from the receiver, then try rebinding and recalibrating.

If that still doesn't work, try a known good receiver (without plugging servo in) and rebind and recalibrate.

If that doesn't work, unplug the servo from the receiver, then try rebinding and recalibrating.

If that still doesn't work, try a known good receiver (without plugging servo in) and rebind and recalibrate.
Okay, thank you as soon as I get home from work I’ll try and see.
Yep yep.... I had to do that as well....
that didn’t work. If the transmitter is on when I try to power on the truck it does nothing other than the fan comes on.

When I unplug the servo, I should leave it unplugged and try the binding and calibration process? Or unplug and plug it back in and then try?
Okay, thank you as soon as I get home from work I’ll try and see.

that didn’t work. If the transmitter is on when I try to power on the truck it does nothing other than the fan comes on.

When I unplug the servo, I should leave it unplugged and try the binding and calibration process? Or unplug and plug it back in and then try?
Okay with the servo unplugged it powers up and I have throttle but no steering, and plugging in the servo it kills the power

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back