Notorious Notorious Skate Park Fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good run! Methodical practice technique and landed it all. I wish I had the patience and restraint that you showed here. I tend to air it out too soon and break wing mounts, bust up my lid and bend shock towers (new towers coming tomorrow from Voltage)

Which JX servo did you have in there? I put a HV7346MG in my Noto but haven't really stressed it much to speak of. Are you still running the stock servo mount?

Good run! Methodical practice technique and landed it all. I wish I had the patience and restraint that you showed here. I tend to air it out too soon and break wing mounts, bust up my lid and bend shock towers (new towers coming tomorrow from Voltage)

Which JX servo did you have in there? I put a HV7346MG in my Noto but haven't really stressed it much to speak of. Are you still running the stock servo mount?
I appreciate it man, it looks alot easier than it is that's for sure. My goal was to get through a full battery without breaking anything but I suppose theres always next time for that. Truck really felt great prior to breaking, this thing is definitely at home at the skate park ?

I was running the HV7346MG and JBIRC servo mount, I cant believe it broke on me, my landings were pretty clean today, servo saver was not overtightened. I emailed them to see if customer service exists, if not I guess it's time for another 1210sg, the one in my kraton has been a beast.

Last edited:
I appreciate it man, it sure looks alot easier than it is that's for sure. My goal was to get through a full battery without breaking anything but I suppose theres always next time for that. Truck really felt great prior to breaking, this thing is definitely at home at the skate park ?

I was running the HV7346MG and JBIRC servo mount, I cant believe it broke on me, my landings were pretty clean today, servo saver was not overtightened. I emailed them to see if customer service exists, if not I guess it's time for another 1210sg, the one in my kraton has been a beast.
Interesting. I hope mine holds out. I know the 1210sg is a great servo but I was hoping to save some money. I have another HV7346MG still unopened for when my Kraton or Talion goes bad.
If you are able to get customer service, please let us know. Worth knowing if they respond.

If you hit that jump from @42 and @52sec with a lot more throttle, you could clear that gap!

Looks like a fun place!
If my steering servo didnt crap the bed so soon I could have attempted some bigger airs, I had a great time regardless. The notorious is twitchy but so rewarding when you pull off clean landings with it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back