Notorious Notorious versus Kraton both 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

authorjim

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
First of all here's wishing that you are all safe and continue to be safe, taking precautions you deem necessary.

I and my son are relatively new to this so forgive the lopsided comparison. I know they are different vehicles, but I am more interested in members that have run both
and the differences they find and the pluses and the minuses. Given one for each of us that we can afford which one.
I realize that it depends on where we run them, so assume we have access to short cut grass fields and areas of mounded dirt to drive and bash.

We currently both have Arrma Granite Blx's, and both have Talion 6s's.
Interested in
Fun
durability
parts interchangeability with other Arrma cars
handling
jumping: ease and control in the air
annoying things about either or both
Things you love about either or both
Number of critical things to upgrade if required.

Thanks in Advance for your thoughts

Jim

The Talion is really close to a Kraton, so unless you want another similar rig I would go Noto.

The Talion is really close to a Kraton, so unless you want another similar rig I would go Noto.
What he said..?

I would suggest you give the Kraton a miss as it's too similar to the Talion, just get an Outcast or Notorious..!!
And if you feel you want a Kraton later it's easy to mod a Notorious into a Kraton with very few parts..???

Exactly what they said☝️
U know the driving style of the talion, kraton is similar, noto/oc is mad as a box of frogs you'll love it ?

I can't understand why people give advice based on heresay and not experience. Post count doesn't mean anything.

I own all the 6S bashers. My order of preference: Talion, Kraton, Typhon, Mojave, Notorious. The Noto will feel like a dump truck compared to your Talion. But if you want a pure stunt truck, it is the way to go. If you want a more robust Talion that can handle rougher terrain but doesn't handle as well, go Kraton.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back