Notorious Notorious VS Outcast V4 !!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dakota

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
If you guys had the option to get a notorious v4 or outcast v4 witch one would you guys choose and why !!! All feed back apericated I’m in the market for a stunt truck thank you

There is no such thing as a V4 Outcast or Notorious. Outcast is only on V3. Other than the body they are the same truck so pick whichever one you think looks better.

The little roll cage thingy may give more support to the Outcast body. Don’t know for sure just have seen pictures here...

There is no such thing as a V4 Outcast or Notorious. Outcast is only on V3.

This is the 2019 Outcast with all the new updates such as sliding motor mount, chassis brace, etc. There certainly is a "v4" Outcast. ;) Maybe you're thinking of the Senton?

https://www.arrma-rc.com/outcast/

Capture.PNG

This is the 2019 Outcast with all the new updates such as sliding motor mount, chassis brace, etc. There certainly is a "v4" Outcast. ;) Maybe you're thinking of the Senton?

View attachment 36357

It's the third version of the Outcast, it started at the same time as V2 Kraton / Typhon etc... But I agree, we should call these Gen 4, otherwise it's confusing. V4 Kraton same generation as V3 Outcast same as a V2 Notorious, it's all a bit ridiculous.

It's the third version of the Outcast, it started at the same time as V2 Kraton / Typhon etc... But I agree, we should call these Gen 4, otherwise it's confusing. V4 Kraton same generation as V3 Outcast same as a V2 Notorious, it's all a bit ridiculous.
It does get a little confusing so I like to refer to the year they were released, 2019 versions,?

Yes it can be confusing to those that don't know.
2019 Kraton V4
2019 Outcast V3
2019 Notorious V2 when it drops.
People often refer to the 2019 Outcast as a V4 like the Kraton but it's officially a V3!
Like someone mentioned, it's easier to refer to the latest models as 2019 offerings easily recognized by the T2T brace.

View attachment 36357

No the 2019 Outcast is a V3, the Outcast was released in 2016, after all the other models were already on V2, the V2 Outcast was released in late 2017 when all of the other V3 models came out. And now all of the other models are on V4, but being as this is still only the 3rd revision of the Outcast it is a V3. So no there is no V4 Outcast or Notorious.

If you guys had the option to get a notorious v4 or outcast v4 witch one would you guys choose and why !!! All feed back apericated I’m in the market for a stunt truck thank you
I will be ordering the black 2019 Notorious when it's FINALLY released. Except for the shell they are identical as far as I can tell and shares some of the same components with the Kraton which is a good thing.

I have one ;) I want a stunt truck lol
Are you good at driving your Kraton? Because the Notorious/Outcast is a lot harder to drive. I consider myself above average (not by a lot) and I struggle with that truck.

Are you good at driving your Kraton? Because the Notorious/Outcast is a lot harder to drive. I consider myself above average (not by a lot) and I struggle with that truck.
I have the controls down .. and can flip it flawlessly

I have the controls down .. and can flip it flawlessly
Ok cool. The Notorious behaves much differently. Don't use the same timing and throttle/brake inputs as the Kraton. You need to learn it like when you got your Kraton.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back