SOLD / FOUND Notorious

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FatCatRC

FatCat Team Racing
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
Does anyone have a new or like new Noto they can sell me I live in Canada. I had one purchased but got a call two days later saying it was out of stock.
Dbl annoyed too cuz I have rpm arms m2c towers and braces on the way.

Last edited:
Ye the moron that sold me the Noto called me 2 days later to tell me he was out of stock, I wouldn't normally get too pissed but I ordered from him 2 months ago and the same thing happened. He gave me an excuse 2 months ago that he was moving his store, okay fine np send me the order when you can. This time he calls me with the SAME excuse, like dude it's been 2 months how are you still moving. So I told him to give me a refund and that I was blasting him on my review for it( I was pissed as I have parts on the way for the noto), so this bigshot moron said he's gunna black ball me in the hobby world and that I "will never purchase a hobby product in North America again". Saying I threatened him because I said I was gunna leave negative reviews and that I'm threatening his livelihood, don't sell out of stock items and you won't get a bad review period. You are threatening your own livelihood jacka**.

Reactions: LMC
Did you order that one from Eliminator-RC? It’s too bad they only have the blue in stock but you could always buy a black body later.

Did you order that one from Eliminator-RC? It’s too bad they only have the blue in stock but you could always buy a black body later.
My LHS is trying from horizon for me on monday he is an Armma dealer in town. He submitted an order for me. If that doesn't work out or if horizon takes too long I'll go with the site you recomended, I like the blue so that's perfect for me.
My LHS an I had a good laugh on the phone at buddys expense, my hobby shop guy said he would rather make money off me than listen to a child that sold out of stock items and cried when the customer got pissed.

Reactions: LMC
Well I just ordered my Noto (again). My lhs couldn't get it till Aug 4 minimum, the one I ordered is coming the 19th of july.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back