Big Rock notorious

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dasrott

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
can you charge the notorious battery off a traxxas charger? sorry i didn't see a section for the notorious so i put it here i think it needs a adapter but other than that i don't see why not

can you charge the notorious battery off a traxxas charger? sorry i didn't see a section for the notorious so i put it here i think it needs a adapter but other than that i don't see why not
You can actually charge any lipo off of any lipo rated charger. Just buy adapters accordingly.

You can actually charge any lipo off of any lipo rated charger. Just buy adapters accordingly.
Never owned any Traxass stuff, but do they have a balance port on their chargers? Wondering if “smart” chargers use the balance plugs or if they use the smart plug?

Never owned any Traxass stuff, but do they have a balance port on their chargers? Wondering if “smart” chargers use the balance plugs or if they use the smart plug?
Yup they have balance ports. Here I’ll show you because it’s hidden. There’s usually a little blue cover over it.
image.jpg

I only use the one above (first gen smart charger) to balance anymore, just because it is very good at balancing packs quickly. The one below is my main charger for any battery I own.
image.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back