Notorious??

Notorious J

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Arrma RC's
Notorious
Love my Notorious and 6s power. There's a lot of info in these forums about tips, tricks and upgrades. Take the time to read, learn and most of all, have a blast!

superticky

Arrma RC's
Outcast
I love mine ! Running on 4S cause i'm not that great of a driver and "lander" when jumping. I geared up to a 16T pinion to get a max speed of 40mph. Stock gearing is recommended for 6S. It comes with that extra 16T pinion but I used Robinson Racing instead.

Everything I have broke so far was my fault except for issues with the stock servo and stock servo mount. This is for both Kraton and Notorious.
Enjoy and Bash !!! just not too hard :)

Thread starter #9
Arrma RC's
Kraton, Outcast
I also ordered a 6s battery. Is it going to be too fas and/or uncontrollable?

Also, Is there a difference between a 6s and 2-3s?

CrashBoom

Arrma RC's
Notorious
Ultimately, it does what you tell it to do - albeit with great ferocity if you're heavy handed. The sheer amount of power and how quickly it can wind up took a bit of getting used to. I had no clue on my first run and sent it down a parking lot in a shower of sparks.

This is my first real RC truck but I find it surprisingly drive-able on 6S . . . my 4S batteries have zero cycles.

Thread starter #11
Arrma RC's
Kraton, Outcast
Ultimately, it does what you tell it to do - albeit with great ferocity if you're heavy handed. The sheer amount of power and how quickly it can wind up took a bit of getting used to. I had no clue on my first run and sent it down a parking lot in a shower of sparks.

This is my first real RC truck but I find it surprisingly drive-able on 6S . . . my 4S batteries have zero cycles.
Do you recommend any good bumpers or not?

Dutch213

ArrmaLifer
Premium Member
Arrma RC's
Senton, Talion, Notorious
I also ordered a 6s battery. Is it going to be too fas and/or uncontrollable?

Also, Is there a difference between a 6s and 2-3s?
I used to run 2-3s packs but now just single 6s and I didn’t notice a difference in performance. The benefit of a single is less moving parts and the single plug if you are hardcore about performance (with the stock pigtail that is irrelevant) I have had one of my 3s packs come loose from tray and ruin a servo. That is main reason why I like to use one battery.

Thread starter #14
Arrma RC's
Kraton, Outcast
I used to run 2-3s packs but now just single 6s and I didn’t notice a difference in performance. The benefit of a single is less moving parts and the single plug if you are hardcore about performance (with the stock pigtail that is irrelevant) I have had one of my 3s packs come loose from tray and ruin a servo. That is main reason why I like to use one battery.
Good point and good info. Newbee here lol.

Dutch213

ArrmaLifer
Premium Member
Arrma RC's
Senton, Talion, Notorious
you should def get a front bumper...RPM and Tbone are both good....Otherwise, bash it and replace parts as you go... It is always nice to have at least 2 Arrma cars so when you break you have a back up...lol

Set your steering end points, crank down the droop screws, and give all the fasteners a once-over. I did this as well as diff fluid and RPM front bumper and rear skid plate. There are other upgrades you could do like aluminum servo mount and chassis braces, but I’ve been bashing on 4S without these and no issues yet.