Notorious Notorious??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's awesome, a beast on 6S. Surprisingly drive-able, though Wheelie Town is a frequent destination. Which I find immensely fun.

Love my Notorious and 6s power. There's a lot of info in these forums about tips, tricks and upgrades. Take the time to read, learn and most of all, have a blast!

Love mine. I only have one run on it. It did break but it was was bad driving and cold weather. Not the trucks fault. Half the fun is working on r/c's (for me).

I love mine ! Running on 4S cause i'm not that great of a driver and "lander" when jumping. I geared up to a 16T pinion to get a max speed of 40mph. Stock gearing is recommended for 6S. It comes with that extra 16T pinion but I used Robinson Racing instead.

Everything I have broke so far was my fault except for issues with the stock servo and stock servo mount. This is for both Kraton and Notorious.
Enjoy and Bash !!! just not too hard :)

I also ordered a 6s battery. Is it going to be too fas and/or uncontrollable?

Also, Is there a difference between a 6s and 2-3s?

Ultimately, it does what you tell it to do - albeit with great ferocity if you're heavy handed. The sheer amount of power and how quickly it can wind up took a bit of getting used to. I had no clue on my first run and sent it down a parking lot in a shower of sparks.

This is my first real RC truck but I find it surprisingly drive-able on 6S . . . my 4S batteries have zero cycles.

Ultimately, it does what you tell it to do - albeit with great ferocity if you're heavy handed. The sheer amount of power and how quickly it can wind up took a bit of getting used to. I had no clue on my first run and sent it down a parking lot in a shower of sparks.

This is my first real RC truck but I find it surprisingly drive-able on 6S . . . my 4S batteries have zero cycles.

Do you recommend any good bumpers or not?

Mine are stock, but I ordered an RPM front bumper. From what I can gather, T-Bone Racing is the Cadillac of bumpers..

I also ordered a 6s battery. Is it going to be too fas and/or uncontrollable?

Also, Is there a difference between a 6s and 2-3s?

I used to run 2-3s packs but now just single 6s and I didn’t notice a difference in performance. The benefit of a single is less moving parts and the single plug if you are hardcore about performance (with the stock pigtail that is irrelevant) I have had one of my 3s packs come loose from tray and ruin a servo. That is main reason why I like to use one battery.

I used to run 2-3s packs but now just single 6s and I didn’t notice a difference in performance. The benefit of a single is less moving parts and the single plug if you are hardcore about performance (with the stock pigtail that is irrelevant) I have had one of my 3s packs come loose from tray and ruin a servo. That is main reason why I like to use one battery.

Good point and good info. Newbee here lol.

We all learn from breaking sh!t. The Notorious was my first truck as well... it’s a great truck with lots of potential.

you should def get a front bumper...RPM and Tbone are both good....Otherwise, bash it and replace parts as you go... It is always nice to have at least 2 Arrma cars so when you break you have a back up...lol

Set your steering end points, crank down the droop screws, and give all the fasteners a once-over. I did this as well as diff fluid and RPM front bumper and rear skid plate. There are other upgrades you could do like aluminum servo mount and chassis braces, but I’ve been bashing on 4S without these and no issues yet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back