November 2021 Rig of the Month (RotM) Contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck everyone! Post your best if you want the votes. I'll be watching from the sidelines✌
And I’ll be sitting next to him! 🤣
Yeah it's all real, although the image is edited in terms of colours and brightness.
I also made a video, for everyone interested:
Super cool video man!

1636633754872.png

How can I find out the specs on this beast?
It was built by @TpPartsRcXtreme years ago. it uses a custom made chassis by Thomas. If you check him out on Youtube, you'll find the videos from back when he was building it. @Reubydoobe was one of the lucky few who were able to get their hands on Thomas' creations a couple of years back when he cleared out his collection. He has since begun a new generation of custom builds, many of them posted here in the forum.

It was built by @TpPartsRcXtreme years ago. it uses a custom made chassis by Thomas. If you check him out on Youtube, you'll find the videos from back when he was building it. @Reubydoobe was one of the lucky few who were able to get their hands on Thomas' creations a couple of years back when he cleared out his collection. He has since begun a new generation of custom builds, many of them posted here in the forum.
From my understanding he also was the first to do a “SWB stunt truck” before arrma came out with the outcast. 😎 amazing dude for sure @TpPartsRcXtreme

From my understanding he also was the first to do a “SWB stunt truck” before arrma came out with the outcast. 😎 amazing dude for sure @TpPartsRcXtreme
Yea he made the 1st outcast 👍the rest is history. I think I know who owns that now 🤔
How can I find out the specs on this beast?
Ask the doctor he made it. It's basically a small 6s rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back