November 2021 Rig of the Month (RotM) Contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20210806_094306375_HDR.jpg

A beam of Fun

From my understanding he also was the first to do a “SWB stunt truck” before arrma came out with the outcast. 😎 amazing dude for sure @TpPartsRcXtreme
Yes that is right. They used that idea of mine and named it Outcast. Like Jason said, if i never did the SWB version of a Kraton, Outcast would never been born.

Not so sure bout amazing 🤗, kove the hobby, enjoy this amazing Sunday Buddy 🥰

ATTENTION: Next month, the DECEMBER RotM contest will be a theme. The theme will be Christmas, so be sure to include a Christmas element to your photo, maybe your Kraton jumping over a Christmas tree, Santa driving your Mojave, or your RC bashing through the snow.

So be thinking about what you want to do for NEXT month's Rig of the Month! :D
Something like this 🤔😁

IMG_20211127_121333.jpg

Yes that is right. They used that idea of mine and named it Outcast. Like Jason said, if i never did the SWB version of a Kraton, Outcast would never been born.

All I know for sure is your Kraton XL with that black and clear Ford body is an inspiration to us all ;-)

Thank you for your great contribution to this hobby my friend. You are an inspiration to us all! Hope you also have a great Sunday sir 😎

How do we vote? How does one choose which to pick? These builds are frigging crazy guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back