Senton Now all I need is the TLR Typhon !!

3x9rtse

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
Since Arrma won't make it , I'll make one myself !!!! I now have all the parts for the Senton 6s to make another Typhon into a Senton 6s build ( did it to a V2 Typhon few years ago ) . Rather than do it to a RTR Typhon , I'm going to pick up a TLR Typhon and make my own TLR Senton 6s !!!!
Because of the shock towers having the tunable sections for the pills , I will have to leave those and modify the Senton body mounts to fit them . Also , will be leaving the wider Typhon arms for better stability/ handling , and NTM , if I break one , easy to get .
Watch , I'll be just finishing it , and Arrma will release one , or an EXB roller Senton 6s !!!! LOL
I'm horrible , gonna have 2 Senton 6s shelf queens !!!

IMG_5389.JPG

IMG_5169.JPG

IMG_5127.JPG

3x9rtse

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
As a Senton lover, I approve this message. What tuyos of wheels are you going to run?
Well , I was thinking if the Typhon 1/8 tires fit under the body , those and the Powerhobby SC Defenders you see on the Senton on the left in my picture . They are a little beefer than the stock ones .

IMG_5129.JPG

3x9rtse

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
I ask since you are running the Typhon arms, buggy wheels should stay well within the body.
When I did my last Typhon / Senton conversion I also left the Typhon arms and buggy tires but was running a different body on it , so I don't know how this is going to work out with trying to use a Senton 6s body , if they rub or hit to hard , I might buy a Proline or Jconcepts body . The one in this pic is a Jconcepts . These are what I use on my Losi SCTE 3.0
Oooooh , idea , I'll get a new one of these and paint it up to look like an EXB body !!!!

IMG_5122.JPG

IMG_5137.JPG

IMG_5123.JPG