Now THAT is a "Custom" RC car! 🤯

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it's kinda neat but, he kinda lacks ambition if you ask me. I mean...it doesn't even have an interior. That's going to be mildly inconvenient for the driver and any prospective passengers...who does he think he is? Sergio Scaglietti?

I'm being droll of course. I love the scaled down realization of the body and how it's constructed. It's very much how you would make bodies back in the day. Scaglietti stood out from the crowd because he would hammer GTOs and 250 out of sheet metal without any drawings or blueprints. He would fabricate them from memory. On cars like the GTO and those fabricated like this you'll find little quirks like one door being just slightly longer than the other and other such discrepancies. You can't help but think he was just showing off.

This is a stunning bit of craftsmanship. This isn't just modeling. This is proper craftsmanship. The details are fantastic and he really nails it. Tip of the hat. That's impressive.

Amazing. To just pull this of his butt, so to speak, the proportions are great. Beautiful job. And is that seriously a micro mig welder? Never seen one that small.

Amazing. To just pull this of his butt, so to speak, the proportions are great. Beautiful job. And is that seriously a micro mig welder? Never seen one that small.
They're more like high frequency TIG welders. But yeah, you can weld stuff like aluminum foil and razor blades with them. That is indeed a small "torch" though.
Anything of REAL value takes time. This is one prime example! Much respect!
Amen. I have nothing further to add.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back