New York NYC Bash Spots?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been to FBF, and Brooklyn Hobbies year past. đź‘Ťđź‘Ť
I am in North Queens, I go to Kissena City Park at the Bicycle Velodrome Very early Sunday mornings. All flyers are there. Dirt fields and the Velodrome is good also when no cyclists are there. A 1/4 mile 30 degree Banked oval. Good for 65mph speeds on my Lim. and Infr. Any rig actually. Pretty smooth Asphalt renovated several years ago. Any faster than 70 ish mph, and you will wreck. Demanding driving if you are into it. A challenge. But I race others there lap after lap. Fun competition. The Velodrome has a new 5 foot judge's stand that you can easily drive from. Room for 3 or 4 drivers. :cool:
Anyone in the queens area should reach out. Check it out.
Old post but if youre in Queens there’s a big lot on Randall’s Island right by Icahn Stadium. Ive run there several times with my cousin.

^^^Been there many times for work related training. 10 minute drive over the Bridge for me.. But never RC'ed there. Never seen anyone Rc'ing. I might check that out. TYVM.
The Bridge toll is the problem. Not cheap these days.

^^^Been there many times for work related training. 10 minute drive over the Bridge for me.. But never RC'ed there. Never seen anyone Rc'ing. I might check that out. TYVM.
I feel you. If I were still in the city, itd be one thing but coming from NJ…no dice. My cousin lives in Harlem so he put me on to it. Its not ideal for speed runs but its a huge parking lot and more than enough room for multiple people to move their 1/5, 1/7 and 1/8 cars comfortably.

Im off during the summer so thats when we went most of the time. His schedule constantly changes so trying to coordinate timing gets annoying.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back