Typhon O ring motor support trick?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goose246

Reaction score
Could use some help from some of you Typhon gurus! So I tried the trick taking a couple of 14 mm O-rings to support the front and the back of the motor on my brushless 3S. It’s happened twice now that after I run it the front O-ring is cut in half but the rear one is fine. Anyone else have this issue? Am I using the right size O-ring? Thanks in advance!

Could use some help from some of you Typhon gurus! So I tried the trick taking a couple of 14 mm O-rings to support the front and the back of the motor on my brushless 3S. It’s happened twice now that after I run it the front O-ring is cut in half but the rear one is fine. Anyone else have this issue? Am I using the right size O-ring? Thanks in advance!
Yeah 14mm is rather small as the motor can is 36mm in diameter so you are probably over stretching it. I would look at something in at least the 30mm range.

Yeah 14mm is rather small as the motor can is 36mm in diameter so you are probably over stretching it. I would look at something in at least the 30mm range.
Ok that makes sense. I read 14mm on one of the threads and it was definitely tight when putting it on . Thanks for input 👍🏻

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back