SOLD / FOUND O8S Backflips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrma Addict

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Fazon
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Notorious
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
OUTCAST 8S EXB - TIRES & Wheels (tyres rims DBoots Backflip glued Arrma ARA5210 taken from a new Outcast 8S EXB and over 100 individual decals, $125.00. Ship to USA Lower 48 free

thumbnail_IMG_3694.jpg

Last edited:
Decals are sold.

Tires $108.00 Shipped to lower 48

Last edited:
Just saw these on our local MN Craig’s list, If I wasn’t so tapped out right now I’d scoop them up.

Just saw these on our local MN Craig’s list, If I wasn’t so tapped out right now I’d scoop them up.
I will leave them listed until sold. Better pricing if I don't have to ship, I make it to the Cities at least once a week.

I'll take the wheels/tires. Mine were destroyed 3 minutes after my very first run.

For all you decal folks, I don't know if the ones posted here are special, but if anyone wants the ones that came with my Kraton 6S I will mail them to you. I was just going to throw them away.

20210928_155449.jpg

Yeah, I don't figure they were worth anything, but then again, the ones in the original post aren't worth anything to me either. I saw that some people were interested in the ones in the original post and figured I would see if anyone wants the ones I have laying around. I'd rather mail them to someone that wants them than just throw them in the trash.

Yeah, I don't figure they were worth anything, but then again, the ones in the original post aren't worth anything to me either. I saw that some people were interested in the ones in the original post and figured I would see if anyone wants the ones I have laying around. I'd rather mail them to someone that wants them than just throw them in the trash.
I'll take em! Pm sent.
Btw we should get back to talking about the OP's listing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back