Kraton Obligatory got mine post!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cr3pitus

Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Nero
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 3s
It's here, it's big, and I like it. My 80lb pitbull is worried about it and keeps standing next to it.
IMG_20191205_114712.jpg

It's here, it's big, and I like it. My 80lb pitbull is worried about it and keeps standing next to it.View attachment 56323
It makes you dog look tiny (bit no less intimidating ?) I really dig the orange. I can see me buying an orange body somewhere down the line. Or a clear one and letting @Mr.Duke work his magic ???

Congrats on the truck! You are going to love it. Just gear it up and set the punch to max. I have a few "how to" vids on my channel. One is how to take the truck apart down to the chassis. The second, which is uploading now, is how to replace the bearings ???

It makes you dog look tiny (bit no less intimidating ?) I really dig the orange. I can see me buying an orange body somewhere down the line. Or a clear one and letting @Mr.Duke work his magic ???

Congrats on the truck! You are going to love it. Just gear it up and set the punch to max. I have a few "how to" vids on my channel. One is how to take the truck apart down to the chassis. The second, which is uploading now, is how to replace the bearings ???
Orange is faster..(I'm a fan of resale red). However, I'm sure @Mr.Duke would create something amazing!

Thanks I'm super stoked. Your disassembly video popped up on my feed last night so I watched it in bed so I could have good Arrma dreams.

Is funny because I love the orange but am also fascinated by the pop of the green.

It's insane how small it makes the dog look. You were absolutely right when you posted that pictures don't do it's size or design justice.

So interestingly I looked on the horizon dealer portal with my buddy at the RC shop to see when they can get the new pinions. The portal showed availability in ten days, and there were waaay more choices of tooth count than I thought. It looked like it went from 14 all the way to 25 for safe-d5 options. Makes me wonder if everything moving forward is going to that system.

Last edited:
What a beautiful beast, and the K8S is pretty nice too. Congrats!
Thanks I think he's a beautiful dog too. Know what's crazy? I bought him as a puppy for $50 off craigslist and he is like such a perfect dog.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back