October 2021 Rig of the Month (RotM) Contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Super late and not what I wanted. But only proof other than a now broke truck that I have. 😆

20211019_181842~2.jpg

I'm with you. I started this convo as more of a compliment to guys like you who have badazz RC's. 🤙

And Flames77 don't even get me started on your truck....PIECE OF ART!!!
Now i do appreciate your kind words. But there are so many really unique builds on this site!! And really thats what i do it for. I like to present some of my ideas and then let someone else take it to the next level!! I love this hobby and being a part of this forum. WE ARE ONE BIG FAMILY!

Now i do appreciate your kind words. But there are so many really unique builds on this site!! And really thats what i do it for. I like to present some of my ideas and then let someone else take it to the next level!! I love this hobby and being a part of this forum. WE ARE ONE BIG FAMILY!
Thats awesome how you feel about the hobby and helping and inspiring people. I have so much ideas but its hard to put it out there with the limited experience I have, not to mention it takes forever to get parts where i live. I have a lot of ideas about a lot of things that I wish I could try and show. Your passion for the hobby shows in your ride!🤙

Thats awesome how you feel about the hobby and helping and inspiring people. I have so much ideas but its hard to put it out there with the limited experience I have, not to mention it takes forever to get parts where i live. I have a lot of ideas about a lot of things that I wish I could try and show. Your passion for the hobby shows in your ride!🤙
Sometimes I wish I had more time to put even more detail in my rigs! I am in the thinking process of changing up the Halfraction just a tad. And if it works out, I think it will really blow some minds. 🤫 🤫 so stay tuned!

Sometimes I wish I had more time to put even more detail in my rigs! I am in the thinking process of changing up the Halfraction just a tad. And if it works out, I think it will really blow some minds. 🤫 🤫 so stay tuned!
No worries I wont mention it to anyone on this forum. :ROFLMAO:

Did you make the autism decal yourself? I've not seen those before.
No. They are very nicely made decals. Macs Custom prints and Designs is who is responsible for them. I would LOVE to take the credit but nope. Here are the full sheets I got.

****warning****
Some of the material has bad words and supporting "Go Green". Parents please be advised. 18+ only 😆😂🤣🤔

20211001_181005.jpg

20211001_180931.jpg

I appreciate the kind words from you and everyone else…. I will definitely do a build thread. I didn’t take enough pictures (in my opinion) but I will make something happen and explain the whole process. Step by step…
I think this is the BEST looking truck I have seen to date!!
I am hoping that he does a build thread, with pics and “video.” I have to have a truck that uses these techniques!!

Well done!

Once again. Thank you!

I have to say, I love seeing @Flames77 Halfraction RotM photo pop up on the main screen when I open Arrma Forum. Its a great sight to see.
Thanks man! It’s an honor to be the very first one to win. But I can’t wait to see the next ones to come! 👍🏼

This is crazy. Only our second RotM contest and we've had a bunch of awesome photo's submitted. Already this month's top three are nearly neck to neck and honestly there are 5-6 more photos that I think should be ranked much higher than they are already.

I can't wait to see who wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back