Office view pics. Let’s see em.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm one of those people, my knee gives out on angled surfaces. I'm not afraid of falling off the roof, I am afraid of the landing though. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, landing is the hard part! See what I did there?🤣

Woke up early with no power this morning so I went to town and got breakfast then stopped by the parkway at an overlook called the saddle about 4 or 5 miles from my house. Blue Ridge Mountains looking towards pilot NC from southwest VA 😎 beautiful Lil hazy day!
IMG_4468.jpeg
IMG_4473.jpeg

Last edited:
Ya bring your fishing pole? Looks like paradise!!😍😍
Thought about bringing it with me one day 🎣 saw some bass in there so I know it's stocked up.

Thought about bringing it with me one day 🎣 saw some bass in there so I know it's stocked up.
That's another thing that I ALWAYS have in the work truck- a fishing rod & a small tackle box (along w/ an Arrma!) Ya just never know what kind of opportunity shall arise- gotta be able to take advantage!!😉

That's another thing that I ALWAYS have in the work truck- a fishing rod & a small tackle box (along w/ an Arrma!) Ya just never know what kind of opportunity shall arise- gotta be able to take advantage!!😉
You any good with a baitcaster? I got one last year and still trying to figure it out but I don't go often enough to get good.

You any good with a baitcaster? I got one last year and still trying to figure it out but I don't go often enough to get good.
All I use any more. They can be tricky if you're not familiar, but once you get the hang of it they just have so much more power. I did the bass club tournament thing for about 5 years (we fished different pools on the Upper Mississippi), but my fishing partner went & had a buncha kids. I probably have about 10-12 full rod/reel combos gathering dust- when I go out now I usually just take 3. Actually have one for sale in the classifieds
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/brand-new-in-box-johnny-morris-signature-series-baitcaster.62628/

All I use any more. They can be tricky if you're not familiar, but once you get the hang of it they just have so much more power. I did the bass club tournament thing for about 5 years (we fished different pools on the Upper Mississippi), but my fishing partner went & had a buncha kids. I probably have about 10-12 full rod/reel combos gathering dust- when I go out now I usually just take 3. Actually have one for sale in the classifieds
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/brand-new-in-box-johnny-morris-signature-series-baitcaster.62628/
Nice! I fished locally a lot in small streams and ponds when I was a kid/teen. Not so much now but still enjoy it 👊🏼

Macy's Day Parade! Had a blast filling balloons with helium. Got to see some behind the curtains action.🥶😎

Screenshot_20230928_005009_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20230928_004512_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20230928_004429_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20230928_004454_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20230928_004411_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20230928_004353_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20230928_004125_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20230928_004611_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20230928_003344_Photos.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back