Office view pics. Let’s see em.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a school I was 17 doing hvac apprenticeship so I might not be correct on its exact voltage, that might of been the main voltage coming into the building and then stepped down, I was no sparky
Either way, that stuff can kill you quick!

I'll resurrect this thread today because I got pretty high!😉😅

20230221_133529.jpg

20230221_133507.jpg

20230221_133515.jpg

Are you the tie dyed dude then?
Nah that's a friend. It's his parents place. And yeh it's supposed to be 70 here tomorrow. Was 20 a few days ago. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Nah that's a friend. It's his parents place. And yeh it's supposed to be 70 here tomorrow. Was 20 a few days ago. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Looks like he's got moccasins on! Is he "helping"? I find myself working side jobs barefoot in the summer sometimes, still got all 20 digits too!😆

Is he "helping"?
Yeh but he's a Chef..not a Carpenter. 😂 So he's just helping hold stuff etc. Think he had just taken off his muddy boots to go inside.

Yeh but he's a Chef..not a Carpenter. 😂 So he's just helping hold stuff etc. Think he had just taken off his muddy boots to go inside.
Nothing wrong with having a chef on board, long as he brings his own ‘tools and supplies’. In my world, good cooks get a free pass. Even a decent one does. Hell, just bring beer and you’re good.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back