Office view pics. Let’s see em.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Office view 😂

5B9BE40D-B4BA-4410-90EC-9BB71CA8865E.jpeg

Looks Great! I like what ya did with the 4" x 4" wire. One suggestion, run a 2 x 2 from the deck surface to under the handrail, right in the middle of each section. One screw in each horizontal 2 x 4 is fine. That will prevent sagging as it ages. Especially in a wet climate.
Thanks! Client refused to let me do that. Trust me I covered my a$$ when I told them it would sag in the near future. Mostly the wife..ahem...didn't want anything obscuring her view while she sat there and got drunk in the evenings. lmao🤣 In one of the pics you can see a block I had under one railing, showing them how to keep it from sagging.

Thanks! Client refused to let me do that. Trust me I covered my a$$ when I told them it would sag in the near future. Mostly the wife..ahem...didn't want anything obscuring her view while she sat there and got drunk in the evenings. lmao🤣
They'll be sorry! Once it sags, it's hard to prop it up again. Live and learn.

I have no windows at my work place😭😭😭
I worked in a auto repair shop that was in a huge metal building with ZERO windows. It suuuuuuuuuuucked! Artificial light all day 5 plus days a week is bad for your sanity. ☀️ Super rainy and chilly here today so I kinda feel your pain.☔

I worked in a auto repair shop that was in a huge metal building with ZERO windows. It suuuuuuuuuuucked! Artificial light all day 5 plus days a week is bad for your sanity. ☀️ Super rainy and chilly here today so I kinda feel your pain.☔
Yeah it does stink ..I work for the government NAVY and we build Nuclear submarines so no windows at all. They don't want anyone peeking in to see what's going on.. the whole place is surrounded by a15 ft fence with guards at every gate.i don't see sun light untill I go home.i work minimum 10 hours a day plus Sundays..I'm used to it.i go home smelling like steel .😭😭😭😭 But I love what I do.i love building freedom 👍👍🇺🇸

Yeah it does stink ..I work for the government NAVY and we build Nuclear submarines so no windows at all. They don't want anyone peeking in to see what's going on.. the whole place is surrounded by a15 ft fence with guards at every gate.i don't see sun light untill I go home.i work minimum 10 hours a day plus Sundays..I'm used to it.i go home smelling like steel .😭😭😭😭 But I love what I do.i love building freedom 👍👍🇺🇸
Top Secret! 👍🏼
Top Secret Goodbye GIF by TRT

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back