Kraton Official K8S Available Hop-ups Thread

jbhawx

Active Military
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 8S
Pro-line has an new body coming soon. It's the same name as the Kraton 6s, so I assume a bigger version of the Brute body...

Also, Hot-Racing has a few parts as well. Mostly Shock tower tops, and triple bearing knuckles.

I'm curious if FID Racing stuff works. Particularly their wheel mods. They share the same 18mm bore/24 mm hex setup as Losi. To me it suggests FID Racing brake kit, and even 5 spoke spindles mod and their tires may work on the K8S.

Streetsports

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Limitless, Kraton 8S
Pro-line has an new body coming soon. It's the same name as the Kraton 6s, so I assume a bigger version of the Brute body...

Also, Hot-Racing has a few parts as well. Mostly Shock tower tops, and triple bearing knuckles.

I'm curious if FID Racing stuff works. Particularly their wheel mods. They share the same 18mm bore/24 mm hex setup as Losi. To me it suggests FID Racing brake kit, and even 5 spoke spindles mod and their tires may work on the K8S.
Can you post links to the hot racing stuff. I cant seem to find it.

jondilly1974

Speed running apprentice, 3D printing fool
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite, Kraton 4s, Typhon 6s, Typhon 3s
Can you post links to the hot racing stuff. I cant seem to find it.
Hot Racing is having issues or something. Their distributor (Hobby Etc) is moving their warehouse, so maybe it’s due to that. We all noticed the last week their website is missing most items and anything shown is out of stock. If they aren’t back next week we can assume the worst.

bicketybam

RC Grand Champion
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
BigRock 4x4, Granite, Infraction, Kraton 8S, Kraton 6s, Kraton 4s, Mojave, Notorious, Talion, Typhon 6s

Streetsports

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Limitless, Kraton 8S
Updated with the new m2c motor mount slider for large pinions.

Clubin

Reaction score
Hot Racing is having issues or something. Their distributor (Hobby Etc) is moving their warehouse, so maybe it’s due to that. We all noticed the last week their website is missing most items and anything shown is out of stock. If they aren’t back next week we can assume the worst.
I hope so they are a useless bunch!

RELIC1

RELIC
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 8S, Kraton 6s
I'll be financially recovering from the initial purchase for a while , keep the upgrades coming guys this is awesome info ! Maybe one day I'll get some , steering blocks n hubbs , would be great to get , I'm sure some great towers are up n coming

bicketybam

RC Grand Champion
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
BigRock 4x4, Granite, Infraction, Kraton 8S, Kraton 6s, Kraton 4s, Mojave, Notorious, Talion, Typhon 6s
I'll be financially recovering from the initial purchase for a while , keep the upgrades coming guys this is awesome info ! Maybe one day I'll get some , steering blocks n hubbs , would be great to get , I'm sure some great towers are up n coming
Probably not since the stock shock towers are light and super strong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.