Kraton Official K8S Available Hop-ups Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These things are some seriously hard steel. Here's how the look after 6 packs. Not only are they straight but they have NO rub marks on the balls at all, & I'm using the Integy steering knuckles.

View attachment 151443
How are your Integy steering knuckles holding up? These pivot balls are the HR ones?

Personally I think the M2C chassis would prevent it, but try the carbon sleeve too as that's a lot cheaper 😉
would you mind sharing this carbon sleeve solution as it sounds interesting?
This is a bad idea...me looking at this thread makes me want to upgrade EVERYTHING :)

Last edited:
would you mind sharing this carbon sleeve solution as it sounds interesting?
This is a bad idea...me looking at this thread makes me want to upgrade EVERYTHING :)
If I'm correct and answering the right question 🤣 you just get carbon fiber tube with an internal diameter the same size as the external diameter of the braces and sleeve them..👍🏼 ( use roll wrapped carbon tube )
I haven't done mine but I'm sure someone on here must have some pics to show..!!

If I'm correct and answering the right question 🤣 you just get carbon fiber tube with an internal diameter the same size as the external diameter of the braces and sleeve them..👍🏼 ( use roll wrapped carbon tube )
I haven't done mine but I'm sure someone on here must have some pics to show..!!
Got it - saw that when I read thru this entire thread - thx

Has anyone made a front bumper upgrade yet? Just broke the bumper spring and I prefer to upgrade for a few bucks more than replace with stock parts just to brake it again.
www.3d-rc.online is where they can be found.

Is there a decent upgrade to get rid of all the steering slop? Mainly at the rack area?
Also a fix for the pillow ball retainers?
Thanks Mike

Is there a decent upgrade to get rid of all the steering slop? Mainly at the rack area?
Also a fix for the pillow ball retainers?
Thanks Mike
Couple wraps of Teflon tape on the stocker’s held for me. Lots of the slop is in the saver and if you’ve already upgraded your servo. I’m unsure if someone makes something stronger for the saver. Tons of a-arm slop makes it worse.

I was going to add these upgrades to my 8s,
Anyone have any experience with these?
Do they fit well?

IMG_6415.jpeg

IMG_6414.jpeg

IMG_6413.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back