Kraton Official K8S Available Hop-ups Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pro-line has an new body coming soon. It's the same name as the Kraton 6s, so I assume a bigger version of the Brute body...

Also, Hot-Racing has a few parts as well. Mostly Shock tower tops, and triple bearing knuckles.

I'm curious if FID Racing stuff works. Particularly their wheel mods. They share the same 18mm bore/24 mm hex setup as Losi. To me it suggests FID Racing brake kit, and even 5 spoke spindles mod and their tires may work on the K8S.

Pro-line has an new body coming soon. It's the same name as the Kraton 6s, so I assume a bigger version of the Brute body...

Also, Hot-Racing has a few parts as well. Mostly Shock tower tops, and triple bearing knuckles.

I'm curious if FID Racing stuff works. Particularly their wheel mods. They share the same 18mm bore/24 mm hex setup as Losi. To me it suggests FID Racing brake kit, and even 5 spoke spindles mod and their tires may work on the K8S.
Can you post links to the hot racing stuff. I cant seem to find it.

Can you post links to the hot racing stuff. I cant seem to find it.
Hot Racing is having issues or something. Their distributor (Hobby Etc) is moving their warehouse, so maybe it’s due to that. We all noticed the last week their website is missing most items and anything shown is out of stock. If they aren’t back next week we can assume the worst.

Hot Racing is having issues or something. Their distributor (Hobby Etc) is moving their warehouse, so maybe it’s due to that. We all noticed the last week their website is missing most items and anything shown is out of stock. If they aren’t back next week we can assume the worst.
I hope so they are a useless bunch!

I'll be financially recovering from the initial purchase for a while , keep the upgrades coming guys this is awesome info ! Maybe one day I'll get some , steering blocks n hubbs , would be great to get , I'm sure some great towers are up n coming

I'll be financially recovering from the initial purchase for a while , keep the upgrades coming guys this is awesome info ! Maybe one day I'll get some , steering blocks n hubbs , would be great to get , I'm sure some great towers are up n coming
Probably not since the stock shock towers are light and super strong.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back